"Favourite Job"

Hi, it’s me again, today talking about my relationship with work. Well, I'll start by saying that I'm pretty critical of the idea that govern us about the work. Nowadays work is seen as something that gives value to the human being, that dignifies him/her, since by working, by "producing", this system (capitalist and authoritarian) is served, then it is well seen, but personally I consider that salaried work and within the current relations of production is bad, it reproduces social inequalities, it exploits, sickens and enslaves those who work.


In this sense it is that I do not have a favorite work nor that I would like to make, but what approaches to that is to develop in psychology, I do not have clear yet the field that I want :(, but for the moment know that it is related to something social, it could be clinical, legal or communitarian psychology.

Regarding travel, who wouldn't like to work and at the same time know other places in the world? I would love to, besides being important to expand my knowledge, not everything is focused on our country.

In relation to the salary I assume that I might not earn a fortune, as long as I can support myself and that money is not a big obstacle to achieve what I want, all right. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

India