Postgraduate Studies
Hello again! Today I will talk to you about the possibility of continuing my studies after I have finished my degree. As I mentioned in the previous blog my interest is in psychology, it's what I'm currently studying, and within this broad discipline my interest is focused on some specific areas (although personally I like everything that involves our minds). I think that if I had to think about a postgraduate course right now it would be related to legal psychology, because why people break the rules blows my mind. I would definitely take a postgraduate course, I have been thinking about it for a long time, even before I realized that it was almost a "must" because of how insufficient just the undergraduate course is to find a job. I would do it because I want to know as much as possible about the human mind, in all its areas, that is the main reason.
I'm going step by step so I haven't researched about postgraduate degrees related to this area outside of Chile, it would be interesting however to study something in another country, but I don't know so I don't know which country would be a better choice. Chile has good universities, I think I would be inclined to those that have more prestige. As for the modality, I think I would like to study it in the classroom, as it is conventionally done, out of habit.
Goodbye, cheers!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario